Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Final Bid to 2014

Final Bid to 2014


Finally, the time has come to wave a final bid to 2014. The start of a new day and a new beginning… Most people may be busy making their resolution but I still tickling with same old thing. 

New is the hope; new is the year, so before I go through my words I wish you all Happy New Year 2015. The first page out of 365, don’t know what to write. I think I better start writing about what stuff I will do better than what stuff I should do...its sound similar but it differs for me. Just leave it why should I talk about that when I am not writing anything because I am sure I won't be doing anything at all. Like, last year just will be a words but not a work at all. 

I am quite inspired with the words of T.S Eliot, “For last year's words belong to last year's language, and next year's words await another voice.” Lets come to the point whats the use of New Year when we are not changing at all? We make a 100s of resolution but what we never make a resolution for change? Well, I am not talking about your figure or your looks I was talking about something that looks prettier for country. In term of my country, well I am a citizenship of Nepal, (recently but hope can change soon as possible; sadly its life it can strike anytime) but don't all we make a resolution to change our country. I know I single hand can't do anything, to tell truth, I even can't bath alone...I need somebody to assist me for rubbing my back. WE, this word itself isn't attach to our living. Yeah, WE, we better can change, if we make a resolution to make our country better. Don't beleive in politics, they are a scum bag and useless stuff who are just busy holding some sit and filling their buckets with a green notes. Lets put aside, why should I talk on these nonsense stuff, I know its really won't be happening even our countrys people (almost 15% of total population) are graduated.

Now lets talk about what sort of good things I did in 2014. Let me think... ah thinking!!! still thinking!!! I guess I did nothing expect wasting a bunch of notes of my parents. Don't laugh! Did you do anything nice so your mother and father cried and laugh at the same moment! I guess they don't,not only guess, I am sure about that. I will be much happy if you have done a good things. (Hatts off if you have done such a good things in 2014)
I really did nothing, just wasted a lot of money, if I have to calculate it will be harder, but with my record on my note book I spend Rs. 22,000.00 its minimum (Excluding busfare, weekly party in resturant and many more) Oh! Shit I do have spend that much money. Gosh!!! I wish I had bought Samsung Grand S4 with addition of few 10K.  What I was really upto in that year!!!

Fine! I spend  a few K's in novels thats quite ok! but next remaining K's! I feel really shy to even include in this article. I did really wrong spending that much money. A monthly salary of my father spend by son in useless activities. (Its sluppy to hear that, sluppy well I don't care.)

Resolution 

Seriously, I don't want to have any such resolution which ain't coming to be true. But this resolution is from deep of my heart. I have waited a year to celebrate this 2015, and I not having any resolution how irony...
1st thing and most important thing, anyhow I will be focusing on my resolution and try to fulfill it anyway. 2nd thing I want to have a girlfriend, but to tell truth its just a waste of time so I won't regret like everyyear for not having a girlfriend, usually we call it consistency for such a better things. 3rd things planning for abroad study incase if I got a Visa I will be focusing on my study more than home because, study is important thing that what my parents had taught. But for me my parents are most important things to me. And about my ongoing novels... I will anyhow publish 1 part of Mero Andho Kahani by fortnight. My on going project, of writing my first English story based on a prostitute and sex, influence by my all time best writer Paulo Coelho, She isn't a Whore; first Part will be pulished within a Janaury midweek. And planning to complete within a late october, before my birthday. 
About novels; won't be reading as much book but will be atleast be completing 6-8 books of new writers.

Lastly, this article may be silly, sluppy or irritating for you but I hope this year (2015) won't be that bad that (2014). Don't wish it will be a best year, but make it a best year and in coming days be proud to say really that year was the best year I ever had.

- Sakin Maharjan
Author of .........(Pending)

#IMAWriter

No comments:

Post a Comment