Friday, October 17, 2014

The Girl I Met, Theme --- Part (1/4)

It was an early winter, waiting for my flight to Sydney. Everything set Passport and Visa in my hand, and official document in my hand bag. It was 9 am, not exactly. I looked in my cell phone still more than 1 hour to go. 

Feeling bored checked my cell…it beeped showing a new message. 

“Please don’t go”, she had replied.

It was emotional moment for me because I was her best friend and I have no intention to leave her alone.

I replied, “I will be there when ever you want me.”

She finally ends up speaking with me; I received no sounds from each other’s mouth; just inhale of breath. 

She starts crying why you need to go.

She said, “Can’t you just stay in Nepal and study?”

I got no words and replied wish I can but I can’t. I have no other words to tell but I told her something that come through my heart; a truth that I want to tell since I first met her. 

I told…

Sorry my dear I didn’t stay back with you in such a crucial moment when you need me. Sorry for that thing I have kept in my head and never told you. Remember I told you once I have something to tell but I can’t tell you. Now let me tell you, I was always your best friend and always want to be with you. No matter what I always felt jealous about other guys whom you loved so much.

{She didn’t speak a word and start crying}

I told her, “Stop crying, and listen to me now”. 

…I always regret myself; I can be that guy if I have told you everything when nothing has begun. But finally I can’t resist from telling you these words. 

Dear, I was that guy who had loved you. The reason behind my abroad is you, my love I did a mistake loving you. Sorry I can never tell you these words and sorry if I hurt you. 

Flights … please go to your respective airbus, it will soon…

After hearing these words from the nearby I didn’t wait for her answer instead I told sorry and added hope you will forgive me. 

After these words I hung up the phone and switch off my mobile. I took out SIM and crush it into a dustbin. I felt regret about what I told and felt sorry for her. Don’t know whether she loves me or not but I am sure about that; she will miss me a lot. 

With my documents and handbag I shifted toward airbus and took a seat; window seat. Tears were rolling from my eyes, I tried to control but I can’t. 

I just closed my eyes for a few minutes…

No comments:

Post a Comment